Black Friday has come and gone and that means it’s officially peak Holiday shopping time. And if you’re like me, you’re losing sleep about what the heck to get all those people on your gift list. I can’t get you another pair of socks, dad! It’s too shameful! Instead, I’ll focus on ramping up everyone’s tech fitness game with these gadgets for the fitness enthusiast! You’re welcome, dad!
1) For the cold-weather runner – [easyazon-link asin=”B00EDHW7H0″ locale=”us”]180s earwarmer headphones[/easyazon-link]:
My friends and family know that I am the most stubborn person in the world when it comes to headphones. Diva alert! So, I run into the same problem every year when it starts to get cold and I continue my runs outside: COLD EARS. However, I refuse to wear earbuds which means a warm fleece headband is out of the question. Luckily for me, there’s now headphones that double as earwarmers! It’s like they were made for me.
2) For the fitness fashionista – [easyazon-link asin=”B00BGO0Q9O” locale=”us”]Fitbit[/easyazon-link] with Tory Burch bracelet:
Admittedly, fitness wearables can get a little clunky and this poses a problem for people who appreciate discreet arm candy. Enter the Fitbit, and the adorable Tory Burch bracelet to complement it.
3) For the Basketball Player – [easyazon-link asin=”B00HHFBNLG” locale=”us”]94Fifty Smart Basketball Pack[/easyazon-link]:
In case your giftee is a baller, baby.
4) For the bicyclist – Skylock:
It’s the tech upgrade to the classic bike lock, and it’s sure to give users some added peace of mind. And what’s more important than that?
5) For the minimalist fitness tracker – Misfit Shine:
This is my favorite fitness tracker. It won’t break the bank and I think it’s actually pretty cute. AND LOOK AT ALL THOSE COLORS!
6) For the serious fitness tracker – [easyazon-link asin=”B00D7LNAX8″ locale=”us”]TomTom multi-sport GPS watch[/easyazon-link]:
If you want to hit the higher level of fitness trackers for your giftee.
7) For the nighttime runner – [easyazon-link asin=”B00HCQN50M” locale=”us”]Amphipod Clip Light[/easyazon-link]:
Safety is a #1 priority, and nighttime runners could benefit from a little light this holiday season.
7) The SoulCycle lover – Peloton Cycle:
Take your spinning classes to the comforts of home.
And there you have it! If you have any other suggestions, leave them in the comments section below!