If you’re like me, you want to put anything and everything you can on your new iPod with video. Apple offers a large selection of TV shows, music videos, and short films which are available through iTunes. But what if you already have the content and you’re iPod just doesn’t support the file formats? You probably have a big collection of WMVs or AVIs in a folder that you’re just dying to watch on that tiny 2.5″ screen.
Videora has got a perfect solution for you. Their Videora iPod Converter is a light weight solution to all of your conversion needs. We’ll guide you through the steps to get your videos on your iPod ASAP. Continue on for the directions.
- First, you’re going to need to download and install Videora iPod Convertor.
- The Setup tab of the program allows you to select the video quality and where the videos will be output to.
- If you’ve got a collection of videos that need to be transcoded, the software has a queue that vaguely reminds me of Kazaa’s transfer window.
- Click on one of the Transcode options (One-Click or New Video) and then browse for your video.
- Now just click the start button and watch the progress of each job being completed.
- Locate the files in the folder you specified in the setup step and add them into iTunes.
Videora iPod Converter is all you need to get your incompatible videos on your video iPod. If you have any issues with our directions, feel free to leave it below in the comments.