Samsung Camera recently announced the release of the Samsung L73, a sleek and pocket-sized digital point-and-shoot camera with a 7 mega pixel image sensor and a precision 3x optical zoom lens.
The point and shoot camera has a few standout features which consumers are going to love.
- A bright and vivid 2.5” TFT LCD screen
- Smart Touch interface, which employs two sets of pressure sensitive buttons to quickly access the camera’s controls
- Movie mode lets users capture video in one of four resolutions, from 320×240 to 800×600, at up to 30 frames per second in AVI (MPEG-4) format.
- Shutter speeds of up to 1/2000 sec for fast moving subjects
- An ISO equivalent of 1600 for better pictures in low light
- Various scene modes, continuous shooting and exposure bracketing to help get the best shots
- Motion Timer – the L73 can take a self timed picture triggered when the subject has stopped moving
- A built-in microphone allows a 10-second voice memo to be attached to any still image
The L73, looks to be a “light” version of the NV11 model which Samsung also recently released. It should be popular among “happy snappers” and those looking for a simple to operate, fully features point and shoot digital.
I’ll be in the market for a new compact digital to pair with my Canon EOS 350D soon, the new Samsung L73 is already a top contender to jump into my camera bag and join me on my travels.