As the name suggests, this is a multi-purpose ware. it is a water bottle (you know very well the usage of this), and at the same time, it is also a LED light source that can last for hours, and to top things off, it is 100% powered by solar energy! That means you wont have to spend a penny to buy batteries or to pay for your electric bills for charging the light!
All it needs is a 12 hour charge under direct sunlight. (Seems quite a donkey’s years, but wait till you hear how long the light can last!). The light comes with two versions, you can choose either to use the red light or bright white neon light. The red light would last up to 18 hours of continuous usage, and the white light will last up to 10 hours! So it’s totally worth a 12 hours charge! Besides, it’s not like you have to pay for the charging. It’s fully sponsored by mother nature!
So there you go! this tool is no other but perfect for those who like to travel and carry out outdoor activities such as camping and hiking, and this water bottle has a capacity of a total of 30 oz water too!
Below is some additional information:
- Handy waterproof switch on the cap that lets you change from the white LED (bright), to red (preserves your night vision), or turn it off completely
- On a full charge (12 hours in direct sun) the white LED will last 8-10 hours and the red LED will last 16-18 hours
- 3″ wide mouth makes it easy to fill, mix things, clean and dry, and drink without hitting your nose
- Bottle is dishwasher safe, but cap requires light handwashing
- Uses two rechargeable AA Ni-Cad batteries (replaceable)
- Dimensions: 8.25″ tall and 3.75″ wide
- Weight: 10.8 oz.
You can get this item for just $24.99 here.