Late last month Apple had some issues with some of the audiobooks on iTunes. They left some files unplayable on your iPod. As of today Apple has announced that the corrected versions are now available.
To claim and listen to your corrected copy:
- Check to make sure you have iTunes 7.2.
- Delete the affected audiobook from iTunes.
- Connect your iPod to your computer and sync.
- Select ‘Check for Purchases’ from the Store menu of iTunes to download the corrected version of the audiobook.
- After the files have downloaded, sync your iPod.
Then actually enjoy the audiobook that you purchased.