You’ve got an HDTV with just one HDMI port and want to hook in your HD DVD/Blu-ray (don’t be a hater) and your HD game console. What do you do? You call Belkin.
Belkin introduces the HDMI 2-to-1 Video Switch, giving you up to 1080p and
allowing you to toggle between the two inputs using the handy IR remote.
From the release:
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions
- Maintains highest HDMI single-link video resolution
- Powered by HDMI cable connection to HDTV
- Works with HDCP-compliant devices
- Connects and switches both HDMI and HDMI to DVI cables
- Selects inputs from the IR remote control (included)
Available now, $49.99 (though, site says $54.99)
Product page [Belkin]