SeaLife ECOshot is a 6-megapixel digital camera specifically created to withstand harsh outdoor conditions. SeaLife claims it is the world’s first truly waterproof and shockproof digital sports camera. For those of us that have dropped the camera or submerged one, here’s an idea that makes loads of common sense.
Ideal for any outdoor and water sports, it is compact, lightweight, guaranteed shockproof up to 6 feet and waterproof up to 75 feet or 23 meters. Since almost all outdoor activities are fast paced, it has virtually no shutter lag to capture the precise precious moments.
ECOshot boasts its unique feature called the SPY mode, enabling users to take photos continuously based on the time intervals set. Capturing images of difficult subjects such as undersea creatures is now trouble-free. It will only stop when the memory card is full or if the shutter button is pushed again.
Priced $230, it is now available in selected outdoor and photo retailers nationwide. Other key features include:
- 6.0 mp CCD Sensor – For sharp images
- Large accessible shutter and menu buttons for wearing gloves
- Depth Rated to 75ft / 23m
- Shockproof Tested to 6ft/2m
- Large 2″ LCD for easy viewing and aiming
- Land & Sea – Exposure Modes for vivid colors on land or underwater
- Video mode with audio
- Fast start-up time and shutter response so you don’t miss the action
- Long battery life powered by 2 AA Batteries
- Instant Focus – from 2ft / 60cm to Infinity
- Fully rubber armored for sure grip and extra shock protection
- 14 MB built-in memory
- SD Card Expanded Memory up to 1 GB