We are looking for a few new writers and figured that there may be no better place to look for gear-heads than on Gadgetell itself. With our recent rapid growth we are in need of additional writers to provide regular, high quality, content for the site. To make the cut you must:
- have a strong pulse on the consumer electronics/tech industry.
- possess unique/creative writing style.
- be a wizard in the English language (spelling, grammar, sentence structure).
- be able to contribute a minimum of 20 articles (200-400 words per article) per month.
- stay up to date on current news stories and have background knowledge on prior product launches.
- be willing to take an active role in the site including responding to comments and reacting to readers needs and hot topics.
Currently we are looking for writer to fill the following time slots (times in EST): weekends (top priority), weekdays 4am-12pm, and weekdays 12pm-8pm. We do not expect you to be on for the full shift, though you would be expect to submit 95% of your content during that time and that content should be timely.
To be considered contact us with “Gadgetell Blogger” in the subject at Jobs@Dabbledoo.com: please include 2-3 links to previous work (related to consumer electronics) as well as your resume – attachments will not be opened.