Today, MySpace unveils the all-new MySpace Music alongside new BFFs: EMI Music, SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT, Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group, and Sony ATV/ Music Publishing. The new site features:
* The new MyMusic personal music management toolset
* Free and unlimited ad-supported, full-length audio streaming
* Free and unlimited playlist functionality
* Free discography and content catalogues for SONY BMG, UMG and WMG artists
* DRM-free MP3 music e-commerce downloads powered by Amazon MP3
* Ringtone e-commerce powered by Jamster
Users can do all the playlist making, swapping, downloading, streaming, etc. to their hearts’ desires. Expect to be enticed by MySpace Music partners McDonald’s, Sony Pictures, State Farm, and Toyota. We can expect free downloads from Mickey D’s, State Farm playlists and Toyota Tuesdays where anything can happen.
And if you think MySpace hasn’t completely sold out:
“MySpace Music aims to empower major, independent, and unsigned artists to monetize their content through multiple revenue streams”
To be fair, the site looks good, is quite functional and I dig the logo. Check it out for yourself.
Site [MySpace Music]