To keep up with the demand for content we are looking for additional writers who are interested in keeping our readers plugged into the tech world. If you have a passion for technology, consider joining the team. We are looking for writers who eat, sleep, breathe consumer electronics/technology and have a refined writing style with added pizazz/personality. If this sounds like you, consider applying to join the team.
To make the cut you must:
- Have knowledge of the consumer electronics industry, a unique/creative writing style, and a bit of free time to commit to the site.
- Be extremely proficient in the English language (spelling, grammar, sentence structure)
- Be willing to do some investigative reporting and are creative in developing article topics
- Be able to contribute a minimum of 20 articles @ 200-400 words per article, per month
- Be willing to take an active role in the site including responding to comments and reacting to readers needs and hot topics.
- Stay up to date on current news stories
We will only review complete applications and we do not open attachments. Contact us with “Gadgetell Blogger” in the subject via Jobs(at)Dabbledoo(dot)com to be considered. Here’s what you need to apply:
- Three sample posts that would fit well with Gadgetell (topic, tone, etc)
- A few words about yourself (aka a brief resume)
- Your contact info
Also please let us know if you have any graphic design or video editing skills in addition to your writing skills (we are not looking for sole designers/editors).