Coming courtesy of the Mobile Bulgaria blog, we have a nice (and surprisingly) clear set of leaked images of the yet-to-be-released Nokia RX51/Rover Internet Tablet.
The images are showing what is labeled as a “RX-51 Prototype” although the device is looking to be a finished product. That said, aside from the images, which you can see below we also have a nice set of rumored specs.
- 3.5-inch 800×480 (WVGA) touchscreen display
- OMAP3430 500/600 Mhz processor
- 1GB total virtual runtime memory
- Wi-Fi, HSPA, GPS
- 5-megapixel Carl Zeiss camera with dual-LED flash, autofocus and a sliding cover
- Linux based operating system
Sadly as with most leaked images we are still missing the key details such as when we can expect this to become available and how much it is going to retail for. Overall, it looks like it will be a nice unit, but is still seems a little behind in terms of other competition such as the recent offerings from Viliv.