Lets face it, when you wear a Bluetooth headset of any sort you generally look like a dork, of course there are more than a few places where looking like a dork can be a positive if not safer thing though — such as when you are in the car. So despite how they make you look, I would say that it is safe to say that Bluetooth headsets are here to stay, at least for a little while and people are going to continue using them so why not buy a somewhat decent looking headset and look a little less dorky.
With that, we recently saw the introduction of the Jabra Stone, and given the images I have seen it does not look like all that bad of a design. Dare I say it even has a slightly stylish look? Anyway, the Jabra Stone is said to offer a talk time of up to 8 hours and up to 12 days of standby time. Feature wise the Stone offers;
- Bluetooth technology – easy pairing with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR & eSCO
- Jabra StatusDisplay makes it easy to check battery level and Bluetooth connectivity at a glance
- Effortlessly connect two Bluetooth enabled devices at the same time with Multiuse capabilities
- Features touch volume control, answer/end button, voice dialing (depending on the phone used), and streams music from A2DP enabled mobile phones
- Dimensions for headset in charger – H 2.3 x W 2 x D 1 inches
- Lightweight – weighs only .25 ounces
Finally, the Jabra Stone is retailing for $129.99 and will be available exclusively only at AT&T retail stores beginning on November 8, 2009.
Read [PR Newswire]