It seems the closer we get to CES, more and more people can’t hold their tongues. And now, Logic Buy has given some details (only names for some) on 13 new laptops/desktops. Now, when we say some we mean really not that much but still something. So here goes.
- 14-inch HP Pavilion dv4i. A brown Windows 7 laptop with a fingerprint reader and webcam. – about $785. (See, really not much more then a name)
- 10-inch Mini 210. It comes in either black, silver, red, or blue. Features a new Intel N450 “Pine Trail” processor, Windows 7 Starter Edition, flush display, island style keyboard, 5-in-1 card reader, integrated Webcam, and up to a 250GB hard drive. – around $280.
- 10-inch Mini 210 HD edition. It will come in your choice of either black, silver, red, or blue. It will be sporting a new Intel Pine Trail platform (a 1.66GHz N450 CPU to be exact) with GMA 3150 graphics. The Mini will also ship with Broadcom’s Crystal HD video playback chip. The rest of the details are identical to the Mini 210. – around $330.
- 10.1-inch Compaq Mini CQ10. Features include an Intel Atom N450 1.66GHz processor with GMA 3150 graphics, 1GB DDR2 RAM, and either a 3/6 cell battery. Other details include 802.11b/g WiFi and up to 250GB of hard drive space. – about $260
- HP Pavilion Elite HPE-110t. A red, micro-tower design desktop PC. The only details so far include a Pocket Media Drive bay, DVI, HDMI, and VGA ports, and MediaSmart 3.0. – price listed as $685
- HP Pavilion Elite HPE-150t. The full name is HP Pavilion Elite HPE-150t Quad-core Desktop PC but Logic Buy doesn’t provide any more details on the processor other then whats in the title. Otherwise, this desktop is identical to the 110t above. -coming in at $785
- HP Pavilion Elite HPE-170t. This one is a little more exciting then the previous two. Same sleek red chassis with a micro-tower design. But this one has a Quad-core, i5/i7 CPU, up to 8GB of memory, and a 460W PSU. The rest of the known details are identical to the above two. – priced at around $985
- HP Pavilion Elite HPE-180t. This one has an i7 CPU in it, GeForce GTX 260 1.8GB graphics, and everything else mentioned in the rest of the Elite series above. – around $1,085
- HP Pavilion p6370t. This included, the rest are just names.
- HP Pavilion Slimline s5300z.
- HP Pavilion Slimline s5310t.
- HP Pavilion Slimline s5370t.
- HP Pavilion Slimline s5380t.
So HP isn’t very good at keeping secrets it seems. Though they managed to hold out everything but a name on the last five, we got a decent amount of specs on the other eight. But I guess they couldn’t leak everything with CES just around the corner. We’ll have more soon.
Read [Engadget ]