Those who are planning to head to Walmart stores to avail of Black Friday deals need not stand in the cold weather to wait for Walmart to open it’s doors. Instead, you can come as early as 12 a.m. on Nov. 26, start shopping for popular toys, apparel and home goods which will be on sale and then continue further on. This will reserve you a good spot in the store just in time for the kick off the this year’s Walmart electronic events which begins at 5 a.m.
Sounds fan, right? It is, if you are eyeing to buy electronic products which will be put on sale by Walmart on Black Friday. Walmart has worked out some great deals with electronics suppliers to make this year’s deals more enticing and fruitful for customers.
Some of the electronic products that you might want to snag from Walmart on Black Friday include:
- 15.6” HP Laptop – $298
- Emerson 32″ LCD HDTV – $198
- Sansui 19″ LCD HDTV – $98
- Nintendo DS Lite (in multiple colors) – $89
- 15.6” eMachines Laptop – $198
- Kodak C183 Digital Camera (14 megapixels) – $59
- Tom Tom GPS XL 335 SE 4.3″ GPS – $79
- Magnavox Wi-Fi Blu-Ray Player with $10 free VUDU movie credits – $69
If you don’t feel like badgering your way into the crowd, Walmart is also offering some online deals on Thanksgiving Day as well as a Saturday in-store electronics events on the 27th.
Read [Walmart Press]