If you own an old BlackBerry device and you want to upgrade to a newer model, RIM is offering something good via its new BlackBerry trade up program. This trade up program is being offered to customers who wants to buy a new BlackBerry phone and are willing to trade in their old handset. In exchange for said handset you will receive money back incentives which could amount to as much as $120. Sounds like a good deal? Read on to find out more about this BlackBerry trade up program.
To qualify for this trade up program, your old BlackBerry device must be on the list of eligible BlackBerry handsets. These BlackBerry units include:
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 smartphone
- BlackBerry Style 9670 smartphone
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 smartphone
- BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone
- BlackBerry Bold 9780 smartphone
- BlackBerry Curve 9300 smartphone
- BlackBerry Curve 9330 smartphone
- BlackBerry Pearl 9100 smartphone
- BlackBerry Pearl 9105 smartphone
If you one or more of these BlackBerry units, you can contact RIM via email or phone at 888-890-0199 and they will send you a quote plus shipping labels and will arrange for the pick up of your unit. When your unit is received by RIM, it will be assessed and a corresponding trade-in check. You can then use this check in purchasing a brand new BlackBerry device which is of course newer than the old device you’ve trade up. That easy, right? Now time to dig up and look for that old BlackBerry device.
Read [BlackBerry Trade Up Program]