Verizon and Motorola have announced a new software update for Droid Pro users. This update will bring the software version number up to 3.8.7 (more specifically 3.8.7.XT610.Verizon.en.US) and is shown as offering a rather standard fare of “enhancements.” With that, here is the complete change log;
Enjoy improved device performance with these OS enhancements:
- Within the Exchange ActiveSync initial email account configuration, you will now be prompted to enter a server name.
- Exchange ActiveSync email delivery delays have been corrected.
- Exchange ActiveSync calendar events created on the device will now push to your PC calendar.
- Calendar events will no longer be deleted from your device if themeeting is updated.
- Device will now allow Wi-Fi users to access external corporate networks.
- Global Customers can now re-register on non-CDMA networks after Airplane mode is exited.
- The on-screen clock times remains up-to-date.
- Bluetooth devices will now select the correct audio recording level for optimal voice capture and alert you when your audio levelis too low.
- V CAST Apps has been preloaded.
- The 3G Mobile Hotspot icon correctly reflects the 3G Mobile Hotspot status.
New ActiveSync Email Policy Support for the following:
- Data encryption for both the internal and SD card memory.
- Requires manual synchronization while roaming.
- Allow HTML E-mail.