Samsung today at IFA Berlin has just announced the new 7.7-inch Galaxy Tab featuring a WXGA Super AMOLED Plus display. This means that this version of Samsung’s popular tablet will have a better display than all the Galaxy Tabs released by Samsung so far. Additionally, the 7.7-inch Galaxy Tab will also pack in a 1.4GHz dual core processor and will sport a thin form factor and design with 7.89 millimeter thickness and weigh in at only 335 grams. Other features of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 includes HSPA+, Wi-Fi Channel bonding, a 5100 mAh battery, the latest Samsung TouchWIZ UX, and best of all it will run – Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS. There will also be microSD card slot which can support up to 32GB storage.
Full specs of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 are as follows;
- 7.7”  1280×800 (WXGA) Super AMOLED Plus Display
- 1.4GHz Dual Core application processor
- Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS
- HSPA＋ 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
- EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- 8Gb of RAM
- 16/32/64GB movi NAND ＋ microSD (up to 32GB)
- 3MP auto focus camera with LED Flash (Back-facing)
- 2MP front-facing camera
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz), 802.11n WiFi Ch. Bonding, WiFi Direct,
No word yet on when this new Galaxy Tab will be released. But knowing how fast Samsung’s turn-around time for releasing new products when announced, we suspect it won’t be for long before we see the Samsung Galaxy Tab coming out in the Korean market.