Black Friday is getting really close. You’re going to need a game plan if you’re going to be one step ahead of all those crowds. Some would say a good strategy is getting some companions together to wait in line at different stores to score similar items for similar prices. We’re going to make that technique a tad bit easier for you for filling you in on the doorbusting deals hhgreg has up its sleeve this year for Black Friday. The stores will open at midnight, so be there several hours beforehand to claim a good spot in line.
The vast majority of these deals are for televisions. hhgreg has TVs as small as 19 inches and as large as 60 inches in this Black Friday sale. Although the prices aren’t bad, hhgreg has tied most of its offerings to mail-in rebates. I don’t think I’m only speaking for myself when I say mail-in rebates is not something I want to come across during Black Friday.
There are no listed deals on tablets worth mentioning and there’s only one laptop on this list. Still, you may find something you want. Check out the list below.
- Toshiba 32-inch HDTV – $199.99 (after $50 mail-in rebate)
- Hisense 40-inch HDTV – $299.99 (after $50 mail-in rebate)
- Hisense 46-inch HDTV – $399.99 (after $50 mail-in rebate)
- Samsung 51-inch Plasma HDTV – $499.99
- Sharp 60-inch 120Hz HDTV – $799.99
- Coby 19-inch LED HDTV – $99.99 (after $20 mail-in rebate)
- Coby 23-inch LED HDTV – $99.99 (after $30 mail-in rebate)
- Asus 15.6-inch HD laptop with 3GB or memory and a 320GB hard drive – $249.99 (after $50 mail-in rebate)
- Toshiba internet-connect Blu-ray player – $39.99
- Sony 14.1 megapixel digital camera – $49.99 (after $20 mail-in rebate)
- Sony flash memory camcorder – $129.99 (after $20 mail-in rebate)
- Vivitar digital video camcorder – $14.99 (after $5 mail-in rebate)
- Garmin 4.3-inch GPS – $59.99 (after $10 mail-in rebate)