It looks like Gameloft has released a free version of UNO for Android. The game has recently come available in the Android Market and is noted as being compatible with Android devices running 1.6 or later. The UNO Free game measures in as a 6.7M file and is currently available as version 1.0.4. That being said, from what we can tell, the UNO Free game is the same as the paid version which normally sells for $2.99. Well, the same with the addition of being ad-supported. But hey, if you don’t mind a few ads, then grab UNO Free and save your $2.99 for the purchase of another app. With that, the features of UNO Free break down as follows;
Get ready to call “UNO” on your Android phone!
Play the #1 classic card game for fun with friends and family on your Android phone! The world-famous card game is faithfully reproduced for mobile and also features exciting new rules. Relive all the crazy fun of UNO: match colors or numbers with all your favorite cards or challenge yourself with increasingly difficult games in Tournament Mode. Compete against friends in thrilling games: with a multiplayer mode that can be accessed 24/7 via Wi-Fi connection, playing UNO has never been so fun and easy, so be the first to get rid of all your cards!
- The UNO video game reproduces the classic game’s identity. All your favorites cards are here: Skip, Reverse, and more!
- Intuitive controls: simply drag & drop cards using your finger on the screen and be the first to get rid of all your cards.
- Customize your game with varied rules including 7-0 and Jump-In.
- Enjoy a unique multiplayer mode! Play online 24/7 (Wi-Fi) or locally with your friends (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection).
- Take on increasingly difficult challenges in Tournament Mode.
Via [Android Market]