Griffin has been quietly showing off a new product here at CES, one that has yet to be officially announced — the Twenty Audio Amplifier. And by yet to be announced, we mean that Griffin is not offering anything in terms of a release date (or timeframe) or a price. That aside though, the Griffin Twenty Audio Amplifier looks to be a pretty cool device for those who are sporting an Airport Express. Basically, said amplifier will allow you to dock your existing Airport Express and then with a pair of speakers — create a stereo system.
by Robert Nelson on January 9, 2012 at 8:18 am
TAGS: ces, ces 2012, ces2012, consumer_electronics_show, gadgetell, gadgetell news, griffin, griffin audio, griffin twenty, griffin twenty audio amplifier, news, twenty, twenty audio amplifier
- CES 2012: Griffin Studio Connect hands-on
- CES 2012: Verizon Wireless announces the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with 4G LTE
- CES 2012: Nokia makes it official, announces the Lumia 900 for AT&T
- CES 2012: Hands on with the Sony Xperia Smart Wireless Headset Pro
- CES 2012: Hands on with the Samsung Series 5 Chromebook