Sony has once again expanded upon the Xperia device lineup, the latest addition is the Xperia S. The handset is expected to debut in the first quarter of the year and will bring features to include a 4.3 inch display and a 12 megapixel camera. More specifically, the camera will have Sony’s Exmore R setup and the rear-facing camera will be joined by a 1.3 megapixel on the front. Otherwise, the Xperia S will come with a display resolution of 1280 x 720, 1.5GHz processor, 1GB of RAM and either 16 or 32GB of internal storage. And worth noting, this one does not have any microSD card slot. With that, nothing yet in terms of a price, but rest assured in knowing that we will be checking the handset out on the show floor sometime over the coming days.
by Robert Nelson on January 9, 2012 at 8:50 pm
TAGS: android, android smartphone, ces, ces 2012, ces2012, consumer_electronics_show, ericsson, gadgetell, gadgetell news, news, sony, sony ericsson, sony ericsson xperia s, sony xperia x, xperia, xperia s
- CES 2012: Hands on with the Sony Xperia S smartphone
- If you are curious about running Ice Cream Sandwich on a Kindle Fire, this is a video that you probably want to see.
- CES 2012: Hands on with the Sony Xperia Smart Wireless Headset Pro
- CES 2012: Hands on with the Sony Xperia ion smartphone
- CES 2012: Hands on with the Sony Xperia SmartWatch