There isn’t too much to say about the concept that the photos don’t already say. Sony seems to think that in the future everything will be rounded rectangles with big black bezels. The keyboard is completely fat, because apparently in the future we’ll have no more use for raised keys. I’m not completely sold on the concept as something that could be used, but it are looks pretty.
by Shawn Ingram on January 13, 2012 at 11:41 am
TAGS: ces, ces 2012, ces2012, sony, sony slate vaio, sony slate vaio concept, sony vaio, sony vaio concept
- CES 2012: Hands on with the Sony PlayStation Vita
- CES 2012: Eyes-on with the Sony VAIO glasses-free 3D all-in-one PC
- CES 2012: Take a look at Sony’s new 4K digital motion picture camera
- CES 2012: Hands on with the Sony Xperia S smartphone
- CES 2012: Hands on with the Sony Xperia Smart Wireless Headset Pro