We suspect that the CES logo in ice has long since melted and our time here in Las Vegas has also come to an end. In short, we came we saw and we offered quite a few hands-on style posts. Needless to say, while it has been fun we are sort of anxious to get back home and get some much deserved rest. Of course, we are already counting down the days until we can return in January of 2013. But until then, we have plenty more coming for the rest of 2012 so make sure you keep reading.
by Robert Nelson on January 13, 2012 at 11:29 pm
- CES 2012: Hands on with the Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G smartphone for MetroPCS
- CES 2012: Sony expands the Xperia device lineup, announces the Xperia S
- The CES floor space that Microsoft gave up was resold for CES 2013 in just 45 minutes
- CES 2012: Eyes on with the Inflatable Cube “for use with the iPad” [Say what?]
- HTC teasing Mobile World Congress, shows us all a big box of something wrapped in bubble wrap — red bubble wrap