The folks over at Evernote have rolled out two updated apps recently. The updates include Evernote for Windows and Evernote for Android. These latest updates bring the Windows version up to 4.5.3 and the Android version up to 3.5. New version numbers aside though, these updates also brought some new support. Let begin first with Evernote for Windows, which deals with PDF files.
- Individual word searches highlighted within PDFs
- PDF toolbar for dragging PDFs from Evernote to the desktop or another application
- Copy/paste functionality within PDFs
And moving over to Evernote for Android and we see a few new goodies such as auto-titling.
- Evernote Android now automatically titles your note (audio, text or photo) for quick saving and easy searching later.
- Improved image layouts. Also, did you know a long tap lets you annotate the image in Skitch?
- Save feature lets you save to your device’s memory as you take notes, without the need to exit out of the note to sync.