If you are running CyanogenMod 9 on your HP TouchPad and feel like having the latest build available — you may want to check out the newly available nightly build. These builds are coming by way of the folks at TeamWin and are noted as being sync’d up at around 11PM EST time. And then coming available for download about 30 minutes later, at around 11:30 PM EST. With that, the usual warning comes in that these builds are not tested builds which means that some features may be broken and you may experience some issues when running them. Of course, if you are familiar with the idea of a nightly build than you most likely were already aware of that bit. Otherwise, those who may have not heard of a nightly build, well, you should probably keep running the latest CM9 release, Alpha 0.6. And lastly, those looking to get in on the nightly build option, you can stay up with the latest information by following the @cm_tenderloin Twitter account.
by Robert Nelson on February 17, 2012 at 1:01 pm
TAGS: android, android on the touchpad, android source code, cm7, cm9, cyanogen, cyanogen mod, cyanogenmod, hp, hp touchpad, touchpad
- CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 2 now available for the HP TouchPad, brings support for Netflix
- CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 1 (Ice Cream Sandwich) now available for the HP TouchPad
- CyanogenMod 9 updated for the HP TouchPad, goes up to Alpha 0.6
- HP gave the Android TouchPad source code to the CyanogenMod team
- CyanogenMod 10 update brings working audio to the HP TouchPad