Those using Path on iOS may want to fire up the iOS App Store and download the latest update. The app has gone up to version 2.1 and with the new version number comes some new features including support for Nike+ GPS Running Stories along with the almost always nice to see — bug fixes. That being said, the Path app remains available as a free app and maintains the requirement of iOS 4.3 or later for use. Anyway, here is the “what’s new in version 2.1″ according to the iOS App Store;
- Nike+ GPS Running Stories — Automatically journal your runs from Nike’s GPS app to your Path. Learn more: http://path.com/nike
- Music Match — Easily identify and share the music that’s playing around you, even if you don’t know the song.
- Focus & Exposure — Adjust the camera’s focus and exposure points separately to help compose your more detailed photos.
- Introducing Pow! — A new camera lens that creates a comic book effect (4S only).
- Tap and hold on people’s profile pictures in comments and seen its to view at full size.
- Activity when family and friends listen to your music stories or play your videos.
- Pro, Ansel, Instant, Diana, and Lomo lenses have been greatly improved.
- Beautiful high definition camera preview.