Just as we were expecting, the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G has come available with T-Mobile today. Though, as of today the handset will only be available with select retail locations. Simply put, if you are considering a purchase today — you may want to call ahead to make sure your local store has the handset in-stock and available for sale. Otherwise, the general availability is coming on March 28th. With that, the Galaxy S Blaze 4G is priced at $149.99 on a two-year agreement and has features to include Android 2.3 Gingerbread along with a 3.97 inch Super AMOLED touchscreen, dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 processor and 4G (HSPA+ 42) connectivity.
by Robert Nelson on March 22, 2012 at 8:48 am
TAGS: android, android smartphone, galaxy, galaxy s, galaxy s blaze, galaxy s blaze 4g, samsung, samsung mobile, t-mobile, tmobile
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G will be available with T-Mobile on March 21st
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G smartphone now available with T-Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G will be available with T-Mobile beginning in March
- T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4G software update now available, brings performance and stability improvements
- T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4G Android 4.0.4 ICS update detailed, will begin rolling out on October 3rd