Draw Something for iOS seems to have become the new darling app. You know, the one that gets more people talking than Angry Birds can. Granted we would not go as far as saying that iOS users are giving up on the birds, however Draw Something seems to be gaining more and more (and more) traction lately. Not only is it the geek community talking about how Zynga purchased OMGPOP for a whopping $180 million in cash, but the Draw Something apps (both paid and free) have since climbed to the number one spots in the iOS App Store. Needless to say, if you happen to be one of the few that do not seem to be playing Draw Something, why not give it a shot. The app is available for free and the paid app has since dropped in price to $0.99. And of course, both the paid and free version also have some in-app purchases available for those who like to go all in.
by Robert Nelson on April 5, 2012 at 1:21 pm
TAGS: apple, draw something, draw something free, draw something paid, ios, ios app, ios app store, omgpop, top ios app
- iMAME arcade emulator app pulled from the iOS App Store
- Apple increases iOS app (over 3G / 4G) download limit to 50MB
- Looking for an iOS text editor — this is the comparison chart you will want to check out
- Apple Podcasts app now available in the iOS App Store
- Apple Podcasts app gets an update, arrives with “significant” performance and stability improvements and more