LG has come forward with some release details for the Optimus 4X HD smartphone. The handset will be available beginning in June, however the specifics of the roll-out were left fairly generic. At this time LG has stated that the handset would be “available next month in key markets starting in Western Europe.” And looking past that, the Optimus 4X HD will then arrive in Asia, CIS, South America and Central America “in the coming months.” Those details aside, the Optimus 4X HD will bring features to include a 4.7 inch True HD IPS touchscreen, an NVIDIA 4-Plus-1 quad-core processor, 2150 mAh battery, an 8 megapixel rear facing camera and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
by Robert Nelson on May 15, 2012 at 11:21 am
TAGS: android, android smartphone, lg, lg optimus, lg optimus 4x hd, lg smartphone, optimus 4x hd, optimus smartphone
- LG Optimus 4X HD now available for purchase in Europe
- LG Optimus L7 smartphone will begin arriving in stores “this week”
- LG Optimus L7 smartphone tipped for release in Canada with Rogers
- LG will be launching the Optimus L5 in Europe this month, with other markets to follow
- LG Optimus Vu II specs confirmed; will include a 5″ display, LTE and VoLTE