We have seen some good deals on the AT&T compatible Lumia 900 up until this point and it looks like Amazon Wireless currently has another available. This latest offer has the handset priced as low as $9.99. That price is for current customers that are eligible for an upgrade. New customers (and those looking to add another line to an existing family account) will have to pay a bit more, a still inexpensive $39.99. And of course, all of those offers assume a two-year service agreement with AT&T. Regardless though, both of these prices are much nicer as compared tot he $99.99 that you would pay direct with AT&T. Finally, those ordering the handset through Amazon Wireless can also expect to get free two-day shipping.
by Robert Nelson on May 23, 2012 at 9:19 am
TAGS: amazon, amazon wireless, att, att wireless, lumia, lumia 900, mango, nokia, nokia lumia, nokia lumia 900, windows, windows phone
- Amazon Wireless lowers the price of the Nokia Lumia 900, now available for $0.01
- The Nokia Lumia 900 smartphone sells out with AT&T
- Nokia Lumia 900 once again available with AT&T (in Matte Black)
- AT&T announces the Windows Phone 7.5 Refresh for Lumia 900 devices, promises it to arrive in the coming weeks
- Tango update now available for the AT&T branded Nokia Lumia 900