Those who use Sparrow will most likely tell you how much they love it. It is a really nice email app. Granted, that is not to say it is perfect, but I can say that for myself — I am happily using Sparrow on my Mac and on my iPhone. In fact, the only real complaint that I have about Sparrow — is that there is not an iPad version available. But on that note, that will be changing. The details are rather sparse at the moment, however there is confirmation that an iPad version of Sparrow is in the works. Sadly, all we can say for sure is that Sparrow has launched a teaser page at www.sprw.me/ipad and that they have noted that they are “preparing something bigger.” We can only hope that the something bigger comes soon.
by Robert Nelson on June 6, 2012 at 11:31 am
TAGS: email, email app, ios app store, ipad, mail app, sparrow, sparrow app, sparrow for ios, sparrow for ipad, sparrow for iphone, sparrow mail, sparrow mail app
- Sparrow for iPhone will get another update, one that brings iPhone 5 support
- Sparrow for iPhone gets a temporary price cut
- Sparrow for iPhone updated yet again, this latest brings POP support
- Sparrow for iPhone; Want Push support? Here is how you can help
- Sparrow for iPhone has been updated, arrives as version 1.2.1 with a left to right swipe