We learned yesterday that Virgin Mobile was going to be the second US based pre-paid carrier to offer the iPhone. More specifically, Virgin Mobile will have an 8GB iPhone 4 (for $549) and 16GB iPhone 4S (for $649) available on June 29th. And well, as we heard from Virgin Mobile, the handset would be available direct with them as well as with other retailers. One of those just happens to be Best Buy who have reached out to us here at GadgeTell. According to Best Buy, they will have the Virgin Mobile compatible iPhones available beginning that same day — June 29th.
by Robert Nelson on June 8, 2012 at 8:08 am
TAGS: 4s, best buy, best buy mobile, iphone, iphone 4, iphone 4s, now network, pre-paid, pre-paid iphone, prepaid, prepaid iphone, sprint, virgin, virgin mobile, virgin mobile us, virgin mobile usa
- iPhone 4 and 4S confirmed for Virgin Mobile, will be available beginning June 29th
- Virgin Mobile now selling the iPhone 4 and 4S, pre-paid with pricing beginning at $549.99
- Cricket Wireless will begin offering a pre-paid iPhone 4, 4S on June 22
- Best Buy cuts the price of the iPhone 4 down to $49.99 (on a two-year agreement)
- Rumor: Sprint set to launch the first pre-paid LTE-capable handsets in Q1 2013