Following up on the recent Samsung Galaxy S III announcement, US Cellular has offered up some pricing details. The 16GB model will be $199.99 and the 32GB model will be $249.99. The one catch here, both of those prices come after $100 mail-in rebates which means you are going to have to shell out $299.99 or $349.99 on the day of purchase. Otherwise, US Cellular will have the Marble White in 16GB and 32GB with the Pebble Blue available in 16GB. Finally, as we learned previously, the pre-orders will begin on June 12th.
by Robert Nelson on June 8, 2012 at 1:13 pm
TAGS: 4g lte, android, android 4, android 4.0, android smartphone, cellular, galaxy, galaxy s, galaxy s 3, galaxy s iii, ice cream sandwich, samsung, samsung mobile, us cellular
- US Cellular announces the Samsung Galaxy S III, pre-orders will begin on June 12th
- US Cellular Galaxy S III pre-orders begin today
- Samsung Galaxy S III will be available with US Cellular beginning July 11th
- Samsung Galaxy S III US Release Roundup: Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile & US Cellular come forward with AT&T remaining quiet
- Sprint Galaxy S III now available for pre-order with Wirefly