If you happen to have been considering the purchase of a Sony SmartWatch, you now have another place to do so. Well, that is assuming you live in the US and are willing to shop with Verizon Wireless. The carrier has officially listed the Sony SmartWatch and has it priced at $149.97. Those interested will be able to pick up a SmartWatch either online (using the link below) or in one of the many Verizon Wireless brick and mortar retail locations. The watch includes a black band at purchase, however Verizon also has other bands available. The extra bands are priced at $19.99 each and are available in pink, mint, white, blue or black. Finally, the Sony SmartWatch is compatible with Android devices running 2.1 or later and has recently rolled-out support for Ice Cream Sandwich.
by Robert Nelson on June 10, 2012 at 2:52 pm
TAGS: android, android smartwatch, android watch, smartwatch, sony, sony smartwatch, verizon, verizon wireless, vzw
- Verizon shaves $50 off Sony SmartWatch 3 price for all-time low $200
- Sony will be releasing the SmartWatch in Canada, they just have yet to say when
- Sony SmartWatch 3 now shipping from Google Play, backordered at Verizon
- Verizon opens Sony SmartWatch 3 pre-orders, October 30 launch eyed
- Sony updates the SmartWatch, brings support for Android 4.0 ICS