Those playing Temple Run on an iOS device may be happy to hear of this latest release — Temple Run: Brave is now available in the iOS App Store. This updated version of Temple Run has been released by Imangi along with Disney / Pixar and has an “all new look and new archery feature.” Otherwise, the new features that are “just for” Temple Run: Brave include the following;
- Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
- New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
- All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
- Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
- Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
Otherwise, the Temple Run: Brave game is a universal app with proper support for the iPhone and iPod touch as well as the iPad. The game is priced at $0.99 and comes with a bonus for those who make the purchase.
“Bonus: Download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $.99 USD worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!”
Lastly, the features that many have come to love and expect from the regular release of Temple Run such as the easy to use simple swipe and tilt controls and endless play are included in Temple Run: Brave.
Via [iOS App Store]