At this point we are fairly certain that few people should be surprised to see a smartphone selling for less money with a third-party retailer as opposed to direct with the carrier, but at the same time — it is sort of refreshing to see more and more options available. For example, the Sprint capable Samsung Galaxy S III has recently been spotted with Radio Shack. And nicely done on the part of Radio Shack as they are selling it at a $50 discount. Simply put, if you had been considering a Sprint Galaxy S III as your next handset, you may want to shop Radio Shack as they have the device selling for $149.99. And just to spill the beans on the complete offer, that includes free next day FedEx shipping and the $10 Google Wallet credit. Lastly, this offer is available for new customers as well as current customers that are eligible for an upgrade.
by Robert Nelson on July 3, 2012 at 4:54 pm
TAGS: android 4, android 4.0, android smartphone, cellular, galaxy, galaxy s, galaxy s 3, galaxy s iii, ice cream sandwich, now network, radio shack, radioshack, samsung, samsung mobile, sprint, the shack
- Sprint announces the Galaxy S III smartphone; pre-orders will begin on June 5th with actual availability on June 21st
- Samsung Galaxy S III US Release Roundup: Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile & US Cellular come forward with AT&T remaining quiet
- Samsung Galaxy S III now available for pre-order with Sprint
- Curious about the Sprint Galaxy S III, here is a video walkthrough
- Sprint Galaxy S III will be available beginning July 1