Next Issue has been around for Android tablet users, however when that app was launching it came with a promise for iOS users. And just to refresh those memories, the folks behind the Next Issue app stated that an iOS app would be coming soon. Well, soon has arrived and as of this posting — Next Issue for iPad can be found in the iOS App Store. The app is free to download, but does come with a monthly subscription cost to get any use. The pricing begins at $9.99 per month and new users are able to get a 30-day free trial.
For those not as familiar with Next Issue, its all magazines. Simply put, if you like to read lots of magazines each month — Next Issue may be the thing you have been looking for. Aside from the $9.99 per month option, here is how the rest of the pricing breaks down;
- Unlimited Basic: Includes titles published monthly and bi-weekly, including back issues, for $9.99 per month
- Unlimited Premium: Includes all titles in the catalog, including weeklies, and back issues, such as Entertainment Weekly, People, Sports Illustrated, The New Yorker, TIME for $14.99 per month
- Individual magazine subscriptions range from $1.99 to $9.99 per month
- Individual magazine issues are available from $2.49 to $5.99 per issue
Lastly, now that you know the pricing, here are the magazines that Next Issue offers and where they each fit into the basic and premium subscription options.
- The Next Issue Unlimited Basic catalog includes: All You, Allure, Better Homes and Gardens, Bon Appétit, Brides, Car and Driver, Coastal Living, Condé Nast Traveler, Cooking Light, ELLE, Esquire, Essence, Fitness, Fortune, Glamour, Golf, Golf Digest, GQ, Health, InStyle, Money, Parents, People en Español, People StyleWatch, Popular Mechanics, Real Simple, Self, Southern Living, Sports Illustrated Kids, Sunset, This Old House, Vanity Fair, Vogue and Wired.
- The Next Issue Unlimited Premium catalog includes those in Unlimited Basic plus all weekly titles such as Entertainment Weekly, People, Sports Illustrated, The New Yorker and TIME.
Via [Next Issue]