It looks like Samsung is once again showing off a tablet, the Galaxy Note 10.1. And in addition, Samsung is showing off the tablet complete with the stylus functionality. The video is on the short side, just 31-seconds in length however it could bring a small bit of excitement for those who may be waiting for the device to come available. If nothing else, it does appear to show that Samsung is still set on releasing the device. One interesting point here, Samsung is pushing the Galaxy Note 10.1 towards the business user and at least in this video, fails to call it a tablet referring to the devices as a “10-inch multi-screen” instead.
by Robert Nelson on July 23, 2012 at 2:12 pm
TAGS: android, android tablet, commercial, commercial video, galaxy, galaxy note, galaxy note 10.1, galaxy tablet, note 10.1, promo, promo video, samsung, samsung mobile
- Looks like Samsung is going to be unveiling the 10.1″ Galaxy Note during MWC
- Samsung looks to be adding an S Pen slot on the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 US availability announced, will arrive August 16th with a starting price point of $499
- Best Buy Canada lists the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, is showing an arrival date of September 26th
- Samsung offers up an introduction video for the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, gives a nice overview of the UI