And the sales go on. We’re all done reviewing Walmart’s Cyber Monday 2012 offerings. Now is the perfect time to see what the GameStop Cyber Monday sale is all about.
The GameStop Cyber Monday page is really on top of things. If you clicked that link above, you’d see. Everything is well organized into system, game and accessory sections, with the most prominent deals appear in banners that scroll along the top of the page. So here’s how we’ll handle this. I’ll list the featured offers, mention a few of the best game deals and then you’ll go visit the GameStop page and see the smaller deals I didn’t mention.
- Both the standard and deluxe Wii Us are in stock online, priced at $299.99 and $349.99 respectively.
- There is a GameStop Exclusive 250GB PS3 bundle with Lego Batman 2, Lego Hary Potter: Years 5-7 and LIttleBigPlanet Karting – $299.99
- The Sophix 7″ Android tablet is on sale for $79.99
- If you buy the 3DS Super Mario 3D Land bundle, you get a copy of Nintendogs + Cats and Steel Diver – $169.99
- If you buy a 3DS or 3DS XL (that isn’t the aforementioned bundle), you get a $25 gift card.
Noteable Sale Games
- Borderlands 2 (PS3, Xbox 360) – $39.99
- Dishonored (PS3, Xbox 360) – $29.99
- The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (PS3, Xbox 360) – $29.99
- Journey Collector’s Edition (PS3) – $14.99
- Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3, Xbox 360) – $19.99
- Max Payne 3 (PS3, Xbox 360) – $19.99
- Saints Row: The Third (PS3, Xbox 360) – $19.99
- Sleeping Dogs (PS3, Xbox 360) – $29.99
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3, Xbox 360) – $29.99
As I mentioned earlier, there are more deals than the ones I’ve listed. Visit GameStop to see if there’s anything else you’d like. I might pick up Lollipop Chainsaw, since it’s so cheap.