Today is a pretty awesome day. Do you know why? Because of the date! It’s December 12, 2012. Granted, it looks and sounds much cooler if you just go 12/12/12. I’m sure a lot of people are doing something special today in the hopes of making an unforgetable anniversary and such.
Then there are those of us for which 12/12/12 will be a relatively ordinary day. We’ll probably just sit around and do what we always do. Thumb through the last edition of Nintendo Power, watch some TV, socialize with family and friends and maybe even play some games. Which brings us to today’s list! With it being 12/12/12, why not do something special? Go dig in your closet or game wallet and get out some games in which 12 is a significant number to play!
Don’t know what ones would work? Don’t worry! I’ve scoured the internet for games with “12” in the title that would be perfect to play on 12/12/12.
- Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses (DS, GBA, PS2, Windows)
- Cannon 12 (Xbox 360)
- Experiment #12 (Xbox 360)
- FIFA Soccer 12 (3DS, PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, Xbox 360, Windows, Mac)
- Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
- The King of Fighters XII (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Madden 12 (PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, Xbox 360, iOS)
- MLB 12: The Show (PS3, Vita)
- NCAA Football 12 (PS3, Xbox 360)
- NHL 12 (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Twelve Sky 2 (PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, Windows, Mac)
- WWE ’12 (PS3, Wii, Xbox 360)
Of course, if all else fails, you could always get together with friends tonight and develop a 12/12/12 drinking game. Perhaps have a computer in front of you and enter random search terms related to today’s date into Google. Whenever an especially cheesy 12/12/12 story (hey, like this one comes up), take a swig.