Okay, various stores and retailers, it’s enough. We cave. The Best Buy Back-to-School Deals sale is the last straw. We have nothing left to give. Just take our money and give us tons of fantastic games, cheap, in return.
As you can probably guess, my lament is due to yet another big sale. This time, Best Buy is the culprit and 10 games are here to take what’s left of our money. Which isn’t much, considering how the Steam Summer Sale sapped us. I get the feeling, however, that we’ll find a way to dig deep and grab some of these games.
That’s because most of the sale titles are good. No, good isn’t enough. Best Buy picked some fantastic games and decided to use them to make us cave. Here’s the list of what’s reduced. That is, what you’ll probably own by the end of the day today.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops with First Strike Content Pack (PS3, Xbox 360) – $19.99
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3, Xbox 360, Windows) – $19.99
- Company of Heroes 2 (Windows) – $49.99
- God of War: Ascension (PS3) – $19.99
- LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval’s Journey (3DS, Vita) – $19.99
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) – $19.99
- Project X Zone (3DS) – $29.99
- Rocksmith Best Buy Exclusive Edition (PS3, Xbox 360) – $19.99
- Skylanders Giants Starter Kit (3DS, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360) – $39.99
- The Walking Dead (PS3, Xbox 360) – $19.99
Yeah, the general consensus is, for $20 you’re set today. I recommend going with Ni no Kuni or The Walking Dead. That’s a pretty good price for Skylanders Giants too, though I’m pretty sure Amazon had it for $10 less, not long ago. The God of War: Ascension price drop is pretty nice too.
If you really want to take advantage of this deal, see if you can choose the pick up at store option. That way, you’ll save on shipping.
Product Page [Best Buy]