You thought the after Thanksgiving sales were over, but they’re never over. Black Friday got its own week, and so’s Cyber Monday. Best Buy’s proving it with a Cyber Week of sales to rival the one running concurrently on Amazon, and while it’s a good thing, it’s also a very bad thing. The retailers are trying to outdo each other, and if you’re a gamer, that means your bank account is shrinking and your backlog is growing. Actually, you should probably look away, because this next sale announcement could sink you.
Are you still here? Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Best Buy has marked an assortment of mostly good games down to $14.99. 18 games, if you want to be exact. They’re all only $14.99 for today only, which means some have been really drastically discounted. The only downside is, many are already selling out online, so you have to resort to an in-store pickup to actually buy them.
Though, considering how good some of these sale Best Buy games are, you won’t mind the extra effort to get them. Here’s the full list. I’m not bothering to put down the prices, because they’re all $15 each.
- Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Overkill Edition (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Assassin’s Creed III (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (PS3, Xbox 360, Windows)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Windows)
- Deadpool (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Wii U)
- Disney’s Wreck-It Ralph (3DS)
- Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
- Hip Hop Dance Experience (Xbox 360)
- Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (3DS)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Xbox 360)
- MLB 2K13 (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy (Windows)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted Limited Edition (PS3, Xbox 360, Windows)
- New Super Luigi U (Wii U)
- Payday 2 (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Super Mario 64 (DS)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (PS3, Xbox 360)
You should definitely jump on those Fire Emblem: Awakening and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance deals. They’re fantastic games.
Product Page [Best Buy]