I’m sure you have gift cards to use and unwanted items to return, which means you’re probably wondering what you can get. The Walmart day after Christmas sale ad is here, so you can start planning what you’ll get tomorrow. Stores should reopen at 7am, and you probably want to be ready.
So, here are all the Walmart day after Christmas gamer-related sales.
- 3DS XL with $50 Walmart gift card – $199.96
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, Xbox 360) – $49.96
- BioShock Infinite (PS3, Xbox 360) – $24.96
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (PS3, Xbox 360) – $29.96
- The Elder Scrolls Anthology (Windows) – $39.96
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U) – $39.96
- Max Payne 3 (PS3, Xbox 360) – $14.96
- NBA 2K14 (PS3, Xbox 360) – $49.96
- Rock Candy Controller (Xbox 360) – $19.96
- Scribblenauts Unmasked (3DS) – $29.96
- Xbox 360 4GB console – $179
- WWE 2K14 (PS3, Xbox 360) – $49.96
BioShock Infinite, Skyrim, Max Payne, and The Elder Scrolls Anthology are all great deals. However, the Xbox 360 and 3DS XL have both been cheaper before, so I wouldn’t recommend grabbing either now. The prices were much better before Christmas. Unless you want one of those Legend of Zelda 3DS XLs. Those are kinda limited and you don’t want to miss out on a cool model.
The back page of the Walmart ad also names a number of PS4 and Xbox One games and accessories, but none of them are really on sale. The games and controllers are $60, as usual. There’s also a Emerson 29″ LED HDTV for $198 and a Samsung 46″ Smart LED HDTV for $648, but shop around before you commit to either, just in case.