ThinkGeek has released its December 2008 holiday catalog and few familiar items have returned including the Grow Your Own 1UP Mushroom, Halo and World of Warcraft action figures, Halo 3 full-size weapon replicas, Tetrius magnets, Zelda Ocarinahttp://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment/thinkgeek-promotes-music-with-ocarinas/, Mana Energy Potion, R/C Mario Racer and the 8-bit Tie.
New kewl stuff includes:
- Sega Pekoppa Robot Plant – $29.99. This faux plant responds to voice commands. Yes, talking to your plants will yield an immediate response.
- Mario & Luigi 10 in. Vinyl Figures – $17.99. Name says it all. Plastic and looking dashing.
- Tuttuki Bako Virtual Finger Game – $49.99. Put you finger ion a box and pet pixelated pets. No, really.
- Mario Kart WiiMote Projection Light – $5.99. a keychain that shines Mario. it’s the best way to blind your buddies.
Other kewl stuffs on the web site include:
- Electronic Drum Kit Shirt – $29.99. Beat your own chest like a fiend or let the ladies give it a go.
- Hello Kitty Ornament Set – $7.99 on sale. Hang a little Japanese pussy from your tree. The kids will love it.
- Mario Galaxy Super Ball – $3.99. Bouncy, pouncy fun fun fun. rubber balls with Nintendo goodies inside.
- Zelda Phantom Hourglass Mini Plush – $6.99. Cute, plushy and Zelda-y.
- Dragon Ball Z Sound Drops – $4.99. I hope they don’t shout all the time.
- Mario Galaxy Sound Drop Set – $29.99. Yep, the whole set of little sound makin’ keychains.
- Mario Galaxy Mini Figure Set – $17.99. Tiny PVCs are Weee! (or should that be “Wiiiiiii?”)
- 8-Bit Dynamic Life Shirt – $11.99 – $24.99. Your lifebar (pixelated hearts) get brighter as you get warmer for his or her form. Unfortunately, you need two shirt for this to work properly.
Spend $40 or more and use the code SHIPFREE for free shipping on orders placed through Sunday, December 14, 2008.
If you do order, tell ’em Gamertell sent ya. Maybe they’ll send us a free shirt or a coupon or something. Or not.
NOTE: Images borrowed from the ThinkGeek web site.