A frightening world has just opened on Sony’s PlayStation HOME and I do warn you. It’s not for the faint at heart. On Thursday, May 7, 2009, the world of Siren: Blood Curse opened featuring the swamp scene from the game as a lounge and an entrance to the hospital complete with a crazy nurse behind the counter challenging you to escape the hospital within 5 minutes. Bodies of victims and zombie nurse (called Shinto) standees stand in front of the hospital for photo ops for those players with the camera feature on their virtual PSP. To play just see the nurse as you enter the Ward of Despair and be prepared to move like the wind.
Once inside the replica of the hospital’s first floor five players must work together to gather the missing items, distract the shinto (zombie nurses) and escape the basement as fast as they can armed with only a flashlight. Whatever you do, don’t get in front of the nurses or you will die. Always check the corners before stepping out into the hall and if you’re not sure where the shinto is, listen for the moaning or call an elevator to trap them. These zombie nurses are no joke and they scream when they spot you and then …. you’re gone.
There are a few unlockables for players, I haven’t won any yet … keep getting spotted by the shinto in the operating room. If this game is too scary for you, there’s an explosion of new things at the Mall located in central plaza on your map.
At Threads, located on the second floor of the Mall, several new costumes and t-shirts are available. New Killzone T-shirts for both male and females and Tekken costumes for males.
Killzone T-shirt collection for both male and female avatars:
- Red Helghast symbol shirt for 99 cents
- Orange Soldier shirt for 99 cents
- Red Helghast Flag shirt for 99 cents
- Orange Helghast Officer shirt for 99 cents
- Blue ISA Emblem shirt for 99 cents
- Black Helghast symbol shirt for 99 cents
- Black Helghast Emblem shirt for 99 cents
Tekken costumes available: (Males only at this time)
- Paul Phoenix’s wig, shirt and pants are 99 cents, his hands and feet are 49 cents
- Heihachi Mishima’s wig, shirt and pants are 99 cents, his hands are 49 cents
At the Funiture Store also located on the second floor of the Mall new Tekken Action Figure Dolls are available:
- Heichachi Mishima Action Figure Doll for 49 cents
- Paul Phoenix Action Figure Doll for 49 cents
- Asuka Kazama Action Figure Doll for 49 cents
- Nina Williams Action Figure Doll for 49 cents
- Anna Williams Action Figure Doll for 49 cents
- Kazuya Mishima Action Figure Doll for 49 cents
- Devil Jin Action Figure Doll for 49 cents
- King Action Figure Doll for 49 cents
- Mokujin Action Figure Doll for 49 cents
At the Realty Office in the mall located both on the first and second floor, two new homes are now available:
- Stage Set Living Room with studio lights, a green screen, cameras and director’s chair for $4.99
- Lakeside Log Cabin with both indoor and outdoor space to call home for $4.99