Meijer’s 2009 Black Friday ad is now online and it’s pretty good in terms of game deals. Specifically, there isn’t much, but the doorbusters are quite impressive if you don’t already own a console or handheld system. I mean, if the person you’re shopping for doesn’t already own a console or system. Because you’re buying for other people, probably.
Anyways, all the deals worth discussing are doorbuster deals. Meijer opens at 5am, November 27, 2009, and the doorbusters last until 12pm that day. If you want to take advantage of any of them, get there early. I get the feeling they may sell out.
Here are the doorbusters:
- All video games that are $19.99 or less will be 50% off.
- When you buy a $199.99 Wii, you will get a Meijer Custom Coupon that will take $50 off your next Meijer purchase.
- A Full HD 1080p 42″ Sylvania LCD HDTV is $499.99
- If you buy a $199 8gb iPod Touch, you’ll get a Meijer Custom Coupon that will take $50 off your next Meijer purchase.
- When you purchase a $299.99 Xbox 360 Elite bundle with Lego Batman and Pure, you get Grand Theft Auto IV and Halo 3 free.
- When you purchase a $299.99 120gb PS3 Slim, you get the Blu-ray movies Step Brothers and Black Hawk Down and the games Gran Turismo 5 Prologue and Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction free.
- When you buy a DSi for $169.99, you get a Meijer Custom Coupon that will take $30 off your next purchase.
- When you purchase a $299.99 HP Mini 1020 Netbook, with 10.1″ screen, Windows XP, 160gb hard drive, webcam and four hour 3-cell battery, you get a Belkin Neoprene Sleeve and a Microsoft Wireless 3000 mouse.
Image Source: TheBlackFriday.com