It’s a hectic time of year for consumers. There are pre-Black Friday sales. Thanksgiving Day sales, Black Friday sales and post-Black Friday sales. Thankfully, you’ll get a brief break for a few weeks in December, before the after Christmas and year end sales starts.
Toys R Us has announced yet another sale. Yeah, the weekend flier sales and Black Friday sale weren’t enough. This time Toys R Us has announced a sale that is going to run from November 22-26, 2009. Even better, many of the deals will be available online.
Here are the video game deals you’ll be able to find:
- The Beatles: Rockband (PS3, Wii, Xbox 360) will be $49.99
- The Beatles: Rockband Special Value Edition Bundle (PS3, Wii, Xbox 360), that comes with the game, guitar, drum kit and microphone will be $134.99
- $25 iTunes gift card when you buy certain games at your local Toys R Us store.
- $15 gift card for Cold Stone Creamery, Subway or Wendy’s when you buy a $199.99 Wii or Xbox 360 Arcade at your local Toys R Us store.
- Some video game storage units will be $34.99.
All DS and PSP games will be buy one, get one 50%.
The November 22-26, 2009 sale announcement wasn’t the only news from Toys R Us. There was also a Ready to Play DS Lite custom bundle deal announced. It’ll be available in Toys R Us stores and through the website from November 20-22, 2009, and for $157.95 you get a DS Lite, a DS Lite Starter Kit, a DS Neoprene Case, and two select DS Lite games.
Toys R Us also announced that you can bring in your used DS, DS Lites, DSis, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Cube, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, PSPgo, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Wii systems to your local Toys R Us starting November 20, 2009 and trade them in for Toys R Us gift cards. Finally, Customers can now also put the DS, DSi, PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii and Xbox 360 on Big Gift Layaway in all states except for Maryland.
This should end up being it for Toys R Us sales now. I think the only major Black Friday 2009 ad with video game sales we’re missing is the GameStop one.