Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and salutations for every seasonal celebration!
We’re planning to spend some extra time today (December 25, 2008) with our family and friends celebrating the holidays by playing extra video games, drinking a moderate amount of wacky wassail and perhaps (accidentally or accidentally on purpose) consuming fruitcake.
We will return tomorrow (December 26, 2009) with plenty of groovy news, updates and other video game goodness.
If you cannot wait until then, check out these Christmas-y posts both past and present:
- 2009 Holiday Gift Guide (still helpful for figuring out how best to redeem that wad of gift cards).
- Christmas Cards sent by various game companies (2009 edition).
- Christmas cards from game companies (2008 edition).
- Staff picks of the Grinch-iest villains in video games.
- Ten gifts Santa gives to bad gamers instead of coal.
- Ten worst things to get a hardcore gamer for Christmas.
- The best Christmas-themed games of all time.
- The worst Christmas-themed games of all time.
Thanks again for reading the site each day!