Consider this hypothetical situation. It’s the day after Black Friday and you didn’t purchase all the things you wanted. The crowds were too rough, and stock was too low. All is lost right? Wrong. Walmart has come to the rescue with a post-Black Friday sale. The fun starts on November 28 and lasts through December 4, 2010.
Some prices aren’t rolled back as much as the Black Friday sales. For example, Red Dead Redemption is only $29 on Black Friday. After Black Friday, the price goes up to $49.96. In some cases, other retail stores may not have games at discounted prices. Walmart also has a PS3 bundle that includes two games (your choice), a Blu-ray movie and remote for $388. The two games alone can be worth $120. Since you’re only paying $88 more for this bundle, you’ve already saved $32.
Walmart will also rollback prices on HDTVs. The most noticeable deal is a 32″ Vizio for $298.
The days after Black Friday are busy, but aren’t nearly as chaotic. There’s still a chance for you to save some money by going shopping a a couple days later.
Here are some of the deals Walmart has to offer.
- 160GB PS3 Entertainment Value Bundle with choice of 2 games, 1 Blu-ray and Sony Blu-ray remote – $388
Xbox 360 & PS3 games for $49.96
- Medal of Honor
- Madden 11
- WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011
- Mafia 2
- Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest
- Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
- FIFA Soccer 11
- Fable 3
- Halo: Reach
- NCAA Football 11
- Red Dead Redemption
Wii games for $39.96
- Sonic Colors
- Mario vs Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games
- Club Penguin Gameday
- Michael Jackson: The Experience
- Cars-Toons: Mater’s Tall Tales
- LEGO Harry Potter
- Toy Story 3
- NBA 2K11
- Disney All Star Party
- Vizio 32″ LCD HDTV – $298
- Vizio 19″ LED HDTV – $178
- Vizio 22″ Class LED HDTV – $198
- Viore 24″ Class LED-LCD HDTV – $199
- LG 32″ LCD HDTV with $30 gift card – $378
- Vizio Wi-Fi Blu-ray player – $138
- Sony Blu-ray player – $94
- Vizio High Definition Sound Bar – $98