Good morning everyone. Well, it is technically morning, after all. If you’re actually up this early, odds are you’re preparing to do some online shopping to take advantage of some Black Friday 2010 deals without actually leaving the house. Amazon’s got you covered all day, and the first batch of the site’s video game lightning deals went on sale at 12:15 a.m. PST today (November 26, 2010). There are going to be a whopping 38 lightning deals appearing throughout the day.
For now, there are only eight games available at Amazon and they’re all for the PS3 or Xbox 360. Let’s take a quick peek at what you can find. You’ll want to act quick if there’s something you want. Even though it’s early and these eight items will be on sale for about five and a half more hours, some are already at the half-way point and could sell out soon!
- Medal of Honor (PS3, Xbox 360) – $29
- 3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) – $14.99
- Demon’s Souls (PS3) – $14.99
- Time Crisis: Razing Storm (PS3) – $22.99
- Split/Second (PS3, Xbox 360) – $19.99
- Bayonetta (PS3, Xbox 360) – $12.99
- Killzone 2 (PS3) – $10
- inFamous (PS3) – $10
From there, it’s all deals that aren’t available yet. Here’s the full list of times and clues, with some speculation as to what each item will be.
- 6:15am PST: “Kratos is back…” – It was God of War III (PS3) for $34.99
- 6:15am PST: “The origins of Kratos” – The PS3 God of War collection with God of War and God of War II
- 6:15am PST: “Try to halt the alien invasion” – It was Halo: Reach (Xbox 360) for $29.99
- 6:15am PST: “Welcome to Vegas, New Vegas.” – It was Fallout: New Vegas (PC, PS3, Xbox 360). PC version was $29.99 and the console versions were $34.99
- 6:15am PST: “Will you be good or evil?” – Fable III (Xbox 360) for $29.99
- 6:15am PST: “Don’t get in John Marston’s way” – Red Dead Redemption (PS3, Xbox 360) for $29
- 6:15am PST: “Begin your video game experience with this console bundle” – A 4gb Xbox 360 for $199.99 with a $60 Amazon video game credit
- 8:15am PST: “The Original Motion Gaming System” – A Red, Black or White Wii bundle for $169.99
- 11am PST: “The perennial wrestling franchise back in 2011″ – WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Wii) for $28.99
- 12pm PST: “Top First Person Shooter of All Time?” – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3, Xbox 360) for $29.99
- 12:15pm PST: “Get ready to race and chase” – Maybe Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- 12:15pm PST: “Get up and dance (again.)” – Just Dance 2 (Wii)
- 12:15pm PST: “Prevent the return of Cragmites” – Probably Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3)
- 12:15pm PST: “Show off your moves without a controller” – The Xbox 360 Kinect peripheral
- 12:15pm PST: “What is one of the most popular game show games?” – I’m guessing a video game version of The Price is Right
- 12:15pm PST: “No toy gets left behind” – The Toy Story 3 game
- 12:15pm PST: “Are you prepared for Karma powers?” – One of the console versions of The Sims 3
- 12:15pm PST: “With this revolutionary device, your life as a couch potato is officially over.” – Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board
- 12:15pm PST: “You can buy a vowel on the Wii and DS” – Wheel of Fortune (Wii, DS)
- 12:15pm PST: “Explore the ocean blue – with a microphone!” – Endless Ocean: Blue World (Wii) with Wii Speak
- 12:15pm PST: “Kart Racing for the PS3″ – ModNation Racers (PS3)
- 12:15pm PST: “This popular 2010 game is out of this world!” – I have no clue. Any ideas?
- 6:15pm PST: “The old-school arcade classic is back” – I don’t know. I almost want to say Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii), but I’m sure that’s wrong.
- 6:15pm PST: “Gooooal!” – I’ll say FIFA Soccer 2011
- 6:15pm PST: “The latest installment of this classic video game football franchise” – Madden NFL 11 probably
- 6:15pm PST: “This is the world of mixed martial arts — are you ready to fight?” – It has to be EA Sports: MMA (PS3, Xbox 360)
- 6:15pm PST: “Prepare to battle zombie mutants.” – I think its either Left 4 Dead 2 or Dead Rising 2
- 6:15pm PST: “Feel the emotion of authentic college football.” – NCAA Football 11 (PS3, Xbox 360)
- 6:15pm PST: “The latest in the perennial wrestling franchise” – I have no clue, but I guess it isn’t WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011
- 6:15pm PST: “When you’re on the ice, anything can happen.” – NHL 11
Good luck! Hope you find some great deals.